Haiz, what a busy me! I have been gone for quite some time! It is time to resurface back to my blog! Anyway, there is this urge or a spur of a moment for me to write this post~ Reason? Well, even though I rarely touch about politics in my blog (
afraid of kena banned and etc), this time, I feel that I must express my thoughts as Malaysia is the place where I was growing up.
Anyhow, just cut to the chase. The Budget 2010/11 Malaysia got some good ideas, and a lot of bad ideas. Let's me analysis a bit.
- Promoting Green Tech (Obviously good for environment and business)
- Toll price will not increase woh (Good for us, bad for debt)
- Tax free for branded accessories( Wow, all moms will be so happy)
- Approximately 1600 million for government administration budget while development budget is about 450 million ( Not sure about the exact values, but this is definitely not logical at all) Supposed we wan to save admin fee mah, how come budget give one more zero for this case? Haiz, development is so cheap in Malaysia?
- Build another Mega-Tower towering KL Tower and Twin Towers (Yes, this sentence has a lot of "Tower" , so is Malaysia! So, save the money and build other stuffs lah, enough Royal Palaces too)~~
Here are some of points I notice. Well, can't read all of them, really no time because my research project is here(><)! If you have any interesting points, feel free to add in the comment section. and I have a great suggestion. Since Budget Malaysia is like our own budget, isn't it best that we can vote for some policies and deny some? Budget is like a constructive way to control the usage of money. But, planning poor budget definitely would only waste a lot of money~~ Think before you spend!
Suggestion: Let the People of Malaysia to vote how to use our country money? Is building a taller tower, really makes Malaysia look tall?
tata for now! Time to go to sleep and write my essay(><)~~`