Sunday, May 25, 2008

Two Movies in a Week.






After I have finished my tests, it is time to set myself free. So, after the test, a whole gang of us went to watch movie in Time Square. Well, I watch "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian", it was okay. I have to be frank, the movie was actually quite good. But, there were 2 main problems - the role of the main character and the storyline. Well, other than that, it can considered of the good movies that I have watched. So, must not miss this movie.








Then, today, I went out again. (Yup, I am so horrible, keep on going out to waste money!!!I feel so ashamed). But, "Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" was just phenomenal. I really love it. I loved his movies since I was like super young, from :Starwar series to Indiana Jones series. To me, he is already a living legend. By the way, he is sixty-five-year-old. No kidding, he almost reaches 70, but, he is still as energetic as ever. Salute my movie hero!!!Please don't quit Indiana Jones movie....



Chinese Version

1 comment:

Billy Toh said...

I loved "Indiana Jones". One of those best franchise I've ever seen. Couldn't say the same for Narnia though. I guess I've learned to manage my expectation. While the movie is beautifully shown, I think it lacks in depth in their acting.