Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy Birthday, Father!(^-^)



The post title said it all. Today was a simple celebration for my dad's birthday! We had a simple dinner, simple cake, simple birthday song, everything simple; however, this was a special day for my father and we celebrated with him with all our hearts. {Even my sister sang through the phone, {too bad, don't have 3G}}So, I would say my father was simply happy and contented. Again, I would say:




Photobucket

The not-so-simple blueberry birthday cake is just for you!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket





Happy Birthday, father!!! May your wish comes true!!!!








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sweet of you

I AM A BLOGGER said...

haha, 2moro will eat not-so-simple meal !

TheJessicat said...

simple yet sweet. thats really thoughful. ur dad mustve been rlly pleased

=)

Unknown said...

wow nice.! love the design ;)

irtiza said...

i feel happy for u and sad for me.

ur father must be proud. take care.

I AM A BLOGGER said...

[jėss.T ]
he was indeed happy and he definitely loved the cake.

[- i.r.v.i.n.e - ]
Haha, the cake or my blog?

[Irtiza]
Ooo, y so sad? Always be happy (^^).
Give u a simple smile(^-^)