Monday, January 19, 2009

Battle Ended - - - -----



This morning, I was having my last paper. I really was not prepared. Anyway, there was no turning back. Anyway, I had to wake up at 7am. Well, as I was walking towards the KTM station, I saw a scene that really astonished me!!!!(I am back!!!!!!!!!!)

Photobucket
It was a big..nope...a huge crowd at KTM station heading Rawang.

After that, I went to my Uni to take my test. Omg, it was dreadful. But, I was glad that my final exams were over. Now, I am hoping for the best that I could pass all my tests. Oh please, my expectation is very low already!> <. Anyway, after the test, I was already numb. Then, I went out with my coursemates to have lunch in a restaurant beside a lake.
Photobucket

Well, this place is really secluded. I mean really really secluded. It was like seeking a hidden jewel in the jungle. If it had not be my friends who drove me there, I would never have a joyous afternoon. Beside the restaurant, there is a lake. Can you all see the fish from the picture? Yup, it is that lake.

Since we were hungry and tired, we straight away ate all the seven dishes with 5 different flavour of steamfish. Well, I had a great time, but, the exams still bugged me. But, put that aside first. I was glad that I joined them. Sometimes, friends are the best medicine.

"No man is an Island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the Continent, a part of the main..." [John Donne, 1571-1631] Full Quota is here














7 comments:

lichi said...

I went to here before..It is like village,right?

Anonymous said...

yay! ur exams r over liao! u can now enjoy CNY in peace!

Calvin Lee said...

When I see the word CNY in your friend comment, I am really down. Haiz, I don't know how to celebrate my 1st CNY in Canada! I start to hate Canada, it's like a dead city. No celebrations for Halloween, Christmas, CNY, etc. I thought I am living in North Pole. I wanna go back to Malaysia right away after the end of this term. I couldn't stand this boring country anymore. The food is sucks, the shopping mall is sucks, the cold weather is sucks, and blah blah blah...Anyway, wish you a HAPPY CNY! Tak boleh tahan liao...I miss Malaysia so much!

Borneo Falcon said...

Looks like a nice weather over there. Here, it's been raining like crazy

I AM A BLOGGER said...

{renaye}
Yay!!!!!!!!!!! Happy CNY to everybody!!!! Yup, finally, I am hv some peace. But, now worry abt my results!

{BearLeong89}
Aiyo, y so down? U still can celebrate CNY with ur family virtualy tru webcam mah!> So, dun be sad lah! When u come bek, v go out and yum char. Anyway, happy CNY!!!!!

{Borneo Falcon}
Ooo, rite now, it is hot becoz CNY period! Yup, the weather there is awesome, especially the windy weather, so nice !!!(^^)

marcusan said...

ZOMG.. NO MORE KTM FOR ME>>> XD

I AM A BLOGGER said...

That is soooo good. Haiz, wat to do? A poor student like me can't really afford a car.....