Saturday, February 27, 2010

6 December 2009 - The Wedding with Estee Lauder Grand Prize



Okay, 1stly, not my wedding! But, someone I knew since my birth! - My Big Sis' Wedding! Finally, my sis got to marry out loh~~~Hohohoho~~~It was about time! After getting married, she is still my sister! But, still, there would be something different! Oh well, life goes on! Anyway, it was such a big day for her - 6 December 2009! But before that, something unexpected happened! It was like destiny ! TOTALLY UNEXPECTED~~~~

About a month before my sis' wedding day, I was informed that I won the Estee Lauder Grand Prize~~~Yes, me, a guy won a set of Estee Lauder Blockbuster Make-up Set worth RM1200!!!! Lucky me!(^^) Oh wait! I just realised 1 thing - I am a guy woh! @@But, no worry because my lucky sister got me! The Grand Prize came at the right time! This is for your wedding, my sis ! Hope that you love it~~~~

wedding



Then, on the day itself, I could hear beautiful and loud hons of the cars! Yes, it was here for my sister. Like always, wedding car is always that nice! But, before that, my brother-in-law would have some obstacles before "rescuing" the princess...hohohohoho~~~

wedding


Of course, after successful 'grabbing" the bride, it would be a bed of roses! LITERALLY(^^)~~~~ By the way, my sis also have to start giving out angpows~~~hahaha~~~~

wedding


Lastly, the beautiful wedding ceremony was finalised with the night banquet! My sis was truly the center of attraction! Lucky my-bro-in-law cause winning her heart~~~~~~Well, i can't show you all how pretty my sister was because she was too shy woh~~~ So, this is the best I can get~~(^^)

wedding


Now, sis and bro-in-law, both of you are a family! So, both of you must learn to support, tolerate, and understand each other! Remember anger is not the solution!~~~~Maybe, this is the commitment of a marriage! Haha, I know nothing of marriage! But, a good example would be like the couple in Ghost Whisperer - Melinda and Jim ~~~But, that is too perfect liao~~~Anyway, all the best to the newly-wed~~~~~~~~~~~~





   


18 comments:

Pete said...

Congrats to your sister and new brother in law! Very soon you will be uncle already!Naik pangkat! LOL!

I AM A BLOGGER said...

waaa, hahaha~~~~thanks^^

KwOnG FeI said...

erm.. ur sis is shy..
then hw bout ur pic??

Xing Tells You said...

you like Ghost Whisperer too??? cool!!
btw, what camera you using ar?

I AM A BLOGGER said...

[Kwong Fei]
like bro, like sis gua~~ i guess...i am super shy tooo....hohohoho^^

[Xing]
yup, totally love Jennifer Love Hewitt^^~~~
ooo, i am using LUMIX FS6..quite a cool camera^^

Wei Han said...

wow.. wedding!
wonder when's my sis's turn.

hey i am using lumix fs62.. haha.. an improved version of urs.. i was looking for fs6 previously but they said fs6 no stock d. only fs62

AJ said...

wow!!!why you are so sibeh lucky to win so many competition?!>.<

I AM A BLOGGER said...

[wei han]
hopefully soon?~~~hahaha

oooo, so ngam 1~~~ but how much oooo? mine is only 8 megapixel~~~

[kahjoon]
aiyo, juz ngam ngam loh. for my sis wedding...hahahaha~~~^^

fufu said...

hohoho can have 1 extra angpow this yr... nice!! anyway happy chap goh mei =p

Samuel C said...

haha from the pictures i can admit ur sis is pretty LOLLL

I AM A BLOGGER said...

[fufu]
hahaha, happy belated Chap Goh Mei here to u 2^^

[Seraph]
hahahaha, yes, she is~~~^^

Wei Han said...

quite cheap, i bought it last december..
10 megapixels...
and rm550. with 2gb memory card.

I AM A BLOGGER said...

waaa, quite worth it ooo~~~
hahaha, let's take nice pics 2gether~~~^^~~~

♥єrlίnα said...

congratulation for ur sis!!
you never become the 'ban lang' meh??

Wei Wen said...

congrats to ur sis!!!
u soon will be 'uncle' liao :P

I AM A BLOGGER said...

[Erlina]
aiyo, my sis wed mah~~~not like i am going to be my bro-in-law's ban lang ge...~~~he got his own bro~~~

[Wei Wen]
haha, i already uncle oooo~~~hahaha, thanks^^

renaye said...

lucky u! i want to win that too!! what was ur slogan?

anyway, u must be very excited and felt ur life has moved to another stage of life since ur sister is now married. so when r u getting married?

I AM A BLOGGER said...

haha, i rmb tat this contest was voting 1...my voting matched the results or wat...i was kinda surprise becoz nvr tot my beauty view would be almost be same with the judges....

waaaaaaaaaaa, i am still studying lah. a few more years to go@@...i can't concentrate in my studies if i married tooo earlier..hahaha