Saturday, May 5, 2012

I Got Cheryl Cole Face



Have you heard of Cheryl Cole? I didn't hear of her until last year which her song "Fight for This Love" was non-stop playing in the TV and radio. She was also voted as one of the most beautiful women in the world. Anyhow, I totally forgot what I joined last year (2011). But, one fine evening, my mom called and said that I got Cheryl Cole Face!!!! Hahaha, my parents were listening to her CD as well. 



Photobucket 
Her cover is so nice! There are 3 songs which I love inside this album. She is quite talented. There are crazy news on her thanks to Simon Cowell. She has her career thanks to that British guy~
 
Photobucket 
Here, I really got this gorgeous lady's face ! (^^) 
 
Have a nice WEEKEND (^^)
 
I am sure that you all feel pranked! Hahahahaha~
 




    
 
 

5 comments:

hcvvorld of Travels, Lifestyle and Photography said...

definitely..she's damn hot and pretty..that stupid Ashley Cole never appreciate her..lol

Small Kucing said...

LOL....ya sometimes the contest so long ago till we also forgot we enter it

I AM A BLOGGER said...

hahaha, this is almost inevitable in show-biz~
Hope that she will find sum1 who is nice to her^^

I AM A BLOGGER said...

time also flew super fast~ When u juz abt to blog abt it, sumthing juz came up~totally life unexpected~

tester said...

lol! yea. u got me. i thought somehow, your face looks like hers x.x