Sunday, June 3, 2012

My First Bite on Little Apple



Omg!!!! Yeahhhhh~~~ Oh Yessssss!!!! Despite a horrible ending, I managed to submit the final assignment in my life!!!!! Next is graduation before I really truthfully look for a job! Totally need to rest for a while since in my final sem, I practically used up all my "YOUTH". Anyhow, it is another fresh start for me (^^).

So, I am sure that you are curious what type of APPLE did I bit on? Hahahaha, more and more of my friends are using APPLE product. Yet, I still can't afford any product until now! Not that I use my money get it, I WON an IPOD APPLE~~~~~


Photobucket

From the package, I totally felt the creativeness of APPLE, no wonder they are still not bankrupt; instead, they are growing strong! I have to say that the earpieces are amazing! The music played from IPOD is impeccably clear. That's why it worth RM199~~ So expensive!!!!


Photobucket

I totally in love with my Little Blue Apple; despite I need to install itunes to handle the music transferring! Other than that, it won my heart over any other MP4s etc...... (^^)





   

9 comments:

Michael said...

Congrats bro, you're graduating soon :) yea, iPod delivers quality both in built and sounds.

I AM A BLOGGER said...

Thanks ^~~ (^^) ~~^ how about u ? I love IPod for nw (^^)

Calvin Lee said...

iTunes is very mafan. So I recommend http://www.copytrans.net/ Very user-friendly

I AM A BLOGGER said...

waaa,u are more like a IT student..hahahah~ thanks^^

TZ said...

dude, you so lucky... got an ipod for your grad gift.

hcvvorld of Travels, Lifestyle and Photography said...

wah so long din come back and check your blog d..so now graduated d i guess :D

I AM A BLOGGER said...

Hahaha, ya~ I am listening music using Ipod almost every day, quality really good~

I AM A BLOGGER said...

yawoh~ i oso din visit ur bloggie too~ sorry, a bit busy~ graduating this coming July~

hcvvorld of Travels, Lifestyle and Photography said...

congratulations to you man!