Saturday, December 8, 2012

Sushi King Mania! Thanks Boss Gaven!!!!!



Wow, recently, life is just too happening! To me, it might be a bit overwhelming. It had a while since I am in such unclear situation. Anyhow, this is another foodie post! Yup, gradually turning into all food blog!

Sushi King, to me, is quite common in Malaysia. However,when I was in my secondary school days, it was a luxurious to eat over there. Now, perhaps, I have grown up and can afford (hahaha, papa and mama give me more money compared to primary school). Anyway, usually, we would go there and have the rotating sushi. This time around, one of my bestie (mode of the day), got vouchers and belanja me and another pal to eat oooo (^^) Thanks GAVEN !!!!~~

Photobucket
It is always crowded at Sushi King Outlet. However, as time goes by, I started to opt for other Japanese food in Malaysia as they are getting common here. 

Photobucket
Anyhow, they still have some quite nice sushi in town! My fav is still Unagi (^^)

Photobucket
Since Gaven was belanja-ing, we really ordered a lot!Here was the set dinner we ordered (^^). There was curry mee, set dinner don, and the all-time-lovely Soft-shell crab rolllll(^^)

Photobucket
The Unagi set rich was simply awesome!But,STILL, the serving couldn't satisfied my need.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Here was some side dishes! The satay-like dish was quite nice,same goes to the salad!

Photobucket
A HUGEEEE Thanks to this handsome boss (Gaven)
Wish You A Happy Birthday Again (^^)
















No comments: