Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tenji Japanese Buffet !!!! おいしです!!!![Oishi]



After not feeling well for a few days, I think it is time to update!!! Haiz, currently, my biological clock totally hay-wires. Anyway, this time again, I am gonna share an old story with you all! Yes, with me having holidays right now, i can really tantalize my taste buds^^ Right after my Cambodia trip, I went to Tenji along with my sis and 2 housemates for Peichek's early birthday celebration.


food and wine
Around 10 am, we drove to Solaris Mont Kiara. Anyway, despite several "road obstacles", we managed to make it there quite fast! I have to say that the area there is really high-class!!! With luxurious condominiums, extravagant restaurants,... in that area, I am pretty sure that it is not easy to maintain my life there unless I am rich rich rich...haha, anyway, we parked our car under the basement...Well, the parking fee was rather cheap, about RM 2.00 for the 1st 3 hours .....In order to save, we decided to go there during weekdays and had lunch there under the promotion period for Parents Day. It was around RM 48.00 per head [inclusive of tax] - normal price was RM 77 ++ [exclusive of tax] for lunch while the dinner there costs around RM 88 ++ [exclusive of tax]


Here comes The Menu of The Day
food and wine

food and wine
Actually, Japanese Buffet usually offers a wide range of food from Western Cuisine to Chinese Tradition dishes apart from the normal Japanese food like sushi. Not kidding, you can really taste a huge range of food till you drop! Plus, you can even order certain dishes ^^.

food and wine
Of course, after having all the dishes there, it was time for us to taste some desserts. Greedy me took all the cakes there. This did not end good for us...haha, lesson: don't be greedy><. Then, Tenji also serves Haagen-Dazs Ice-cream; yet, there were only 8 flavours. However, the chocolate foundation really did create some buzzs for us^^ After 3 hours of lunch, we were really fullllllllllllllllll!!!!!! I would describe this lunch as:

Delicious !!!! おいしです !!!!
[haha, currently, learning basic Japanese]

By comparing with Jogoya[link for my previous post],
  • Jogoya has more alcohols while Tenji has more tea [flower tea to green tea]
  • Jogoya has more flavours of ice-cream while Tenji has only 8 flavours.
  • Jogoya's internal service not that good because last time, my friend called to book a table, there was no place left according to the staffs there. After 1 min, when I called, the staff said that as many people also can@@
  • Both also have the same buffet price.
However, I have to say that Tenji's oyster was lot more bigger! It took me 4 bites to finish it^^
food and wine

If you have any enquiries, you can contact:
Official Website:http://www.tenji.com.my/ [contact info and map download]
Official Blog:http://blog.tenji.com.my/ [promotion info]

Okay, I need to study for my katakana (^^) さよなら






5 comments:

Borneo Falcon said...

I heard a lot about Tenji from other bloggers too. Wish I was there

Unknown said...

AHHH your post just made me hungry now! T.T Wish I can eat some Jap food now =)

Little Bee said...

Haha..you are like advertising for the restaurant! ^^ Enjoy ur holiday la..

leo7_lion said...

Wayor~ too long din eat buffet liao >< Must find some1 to treat me, hehehe

I AM A BLOGGER said...

[borneo falcon]
haha, nxt time, u shud try it in KL^^

[PoisonKagero]
haha, thanks. but, eating too much will only make us fat...^^

[Little Bee]
haha, no lah, no advertising money. juz do it for recommendation and fun ^^

[leo]
hahaha, u can wait for discount then go and eat lah^^ a lot more cheaper!