Sunday, October 16, 2011

Nankurunaisa (なんくるないさ) from Blood+ 4th Year Student Perspective





Everything seems so hard. Yet, isn't this a part of our lives? Currently in my 4th year (Final Year), the stress and pressure are totally unbearable. I still wonder why there are too many courseworks. But, still have to live on and move on.

Got inspired from the anime - Blood+. One of my favs that is a bit realistic. The song above really soothes my tension. Anyhow will not be blogging that much due to extreme coursework mode.

Nankurunaisa - A Japanese word - Difficulties come not! (from Google Translate)
I am wishing everybody to overcome the difficulties!
Wish me luck (^^)





   

6 comments:

Duncan Kon said...

yes, our life got sadness & happiness, overcome the sadness, will be happiness ... the worst your experienced, the more you gained ! lets work it our ! cheers

Small Kucing said...

Jia Yoh....very soon will graduate

Calvin Lee said...

I got this song from you which was originally from your Thai housemate. Haha

FiSh said...

all the best :) somehow, i believe patience is gold!

Kenny Mah said...

Just a little bit more... Just a little bit more... :)

I AM A BLOGGER said...

Thanks! Guys and Gals!! I will keep holding on!^^