Sunday, April 14, 2013

5 Meals 1 Day Edition (4.5)



It had been more than a month since my last post on the AWESOME 5 Meals 1 Day Edition. Yup, working life is busy as always; similar as study life as always. Hahahaha, anyway, this time around, I will be introducing the 5 Meals 1 Day Edition (4.5) (^^) Why 4.5? The reason is that this is not really a meal but a snack on the way to meal 5!!!!

Can you see my girlfriends running towards the stall despite it was raining!!! ???? Yes, the magical attraction, I would say! The location of this stall was quite awkward! Because it was located behind quite a busy road!!!! All sort of weird stuffs in KL (^^)

The price wasn't that expensive too! Yup,totally worth a try (^^). We packed to have the hot "Dan Dan" (so-called by my friend) on the car! Because it was really rich with the good smell and taste of eggs, that's why it was referred as "Dan Dan". 

5 Meals 1 Day Edition (5) - Awet Thai Cafe @ Cheras
































5 comments:

Happy walker said...

huhu~ nice~ i hope can have 5 meal per day too~XD

Small Kucing said...

where is it?

I AM A BLOGGER said...

U totally can! Just need to find a bunch of crazy friends to crazy with you...hahahahahaha

I AM A BLOGGER said...

At Jln Sayur ^^

soulesscloudy said...

This is awesome.. I had it quite frequent.. hehe coz location very near to mine..