Saturday, December 21, 2013

Lady Luck 2012-2013




"Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment", by Jim Rohn, Author, Motivational Speaker 

Ups and Downs are part of life. You can't escape from this circle of life. Therefore, like what Jim Rohn said, we must maintain discipline in life even joining contests (^^). Therefore, despite deprived of luck, 2012 - 2013 still were not that bad. 

Of course, from the pic, you might thought I just won a bag, not just any bag - it is a glowing-in-the-dark beg!!!!!! Hahaha, inside the bag, it was a Sony-Audio player!!!! You can see that there are some signatures; well, it was used in a contest by a winner team. I like this player as it can play cassette, CD, radio, etc. Most of all, it had become my lucky charm (^^)  



When you thought that life was not going to get better, I won a voucher to SPA treatment which I had to pass to my housemate! Lucky housemate as I was leaving back to home (><). It was from True Fitness somemore leh!!!!!

This was quite unexpected! A Norton-Anti-Virus 2012 had been won through a online contest. Despite the hustle in collecting the gifts, it was quite useful (^^)~~~ Too bad renewal will cost a leg....At least, I had one safer year online ~~~~

Hopefully, 2014 even though will be expensive and difficult, I still wish that 2014 will be a lucky year !!!! Huat arrrrrrr (^^) !!! Overall, 2012-2013, lady luck is still by my sides (^^)

4 comments:

Happy walker said...

i didn't install antivirus especially need buy~ >.<

soulesscloudy said...

Wish you have a wonderful 2014...

I AM A BLOGGER said...

lol. can get the free one~ despite not that effective sometimes

I AM A BLOGGER said...

Thanks oooo ~ U also hv a great 2014