Sunday, June 29, 2008

Get tagged and Have Fun



No.1: Kok Leong
No.2: Zi Yang
No.3: Jia Min
No.4: Jian Siang
No.5: Kah Heng

1. How did you meet number 1?
Well, I saw him in the class with a guy...haha( all- boys school lah)

2. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your friendship with 1?
8 because I always bully him.

3. How long have you known 4?
Since 2003, when I was Form 2.( Omg! Almost same as Erlina's answer)

4. How do you know number 3?
She was one of my best friend in my primary school.Now, she is dating my secondary school's friend. So ngam.

5.Where is 5?
Studying very hard for his STPM. (He said so)

6. A fact about number 1.
He is going to fly soon.......

7. Who is 4 going out with?
Well, he said nobody, but, my six sense says otherwise/hehehe

8. What does 1 do for a living?
A hardworking student who is dreaming of getting a scholarship....just a dream.

9. Would you live with number 3?
Well, she has a boyfriend already and I don't wan to be a womanizer. Besides, I am very conservative.

10. What do you like about number 2?
Well, his gossip power...hahaha.

11. Do you miss number 5?
Sometimes, because when my friends and I ask him out, he almost refuses every time because he wants to study.

12. Would you make out with number 4?
Ha, that is funny. He is not my cup of tea. Besides, I am not that gay.

13. What’s you opinion of number 2?
He is fun to hang out with, he loves to sing....a lot lah...

14. What’s your favourite memory with number 5?
When we were in Form 1, he and tet khuin tried to ransack my beg for my results.

15. What would you do if number 1 and 2 were going out?
Hmmm, tough question. I will give them my blessings...hahaha.

16. Ever had a long conversation with 5?
Wow, very long conversation which I called him (by the way, I have to pay the telephone bill)

17. Have you slept at 2’s house?
Nope, I think he will kick me out before I have the chance.

18. Do you hang out with 3 a lot?
rarely, she has her love one. Dun wan to kacau.

19. Who have you known the longest?
Jiamin qua. Don't really remember.

20. How often do you talk to 1?
Mostly MSN. Usually, sms. Occasionally, hp.

21. How about 2?
MSN

22. Have you ever thought 3 more than a friend?
Yes, we were sister.hahahah!!!geli! Don't feel digust when you meet me next time.

23. Would you go out for a date with 5?
Oh, he is so popular. I don't dare to date him.hahaha....

24. Do you dream about 2?
Don't remember...

25.What did number 4 do to you that you can never forget?
He just gives a warm feeling loh, maybe because he always looks so sunny.

26. What have you done for 1 that the person never forgets?
My friends and I did a lot for him. So, I am sure that he will remember the joyous moments we had.


-Finished-

Next 2 persons I will tag is....

1.Kok Leong
2.Zi Yang


3 comments:

♥єrlίnα said...

hoho~
finally updated~ =p
well,4 out of 5 i know them.
haha...tot u will post abt other ppl gea...
so ngam 4 aso i know them..
having sem break izit?

Anonymous said...

Lolz..good job..keep moving on with your blogging skills! =P

I AM A BLOGGER said...

[~*pYnGx2~*]
really, so ngam 1. haha, yup , i am having a longgggg break. Hahaha, can do anything I wan.


[papergoat]
hahaha, u oso not bad mah. I will support u too.