Saturday, March 19, 2011

Life Cleaning Process - The Sewage Treatment Plant Visit 2010



Before going into the sewage plant with me, I just wanna share some little updates in my life. Since last semester, everything is truly falling apart due to my own incompetence. Not only my results dropped like crazy, even the social aspect of life seems to be messy and difficult. One word to describe  - " DRAMATIC"!!!

I heard a lot of accusations. I am either a "dictator" or " the person who wants to win it all". Well, people are always like that. Yes, I love to talk! Yes, I love to argue! But, if you have enough facts, I will definitely shut up! Don't say that I win because you lose! I hate people saying that. Anyway, finally the last stroke broke my back! I will not just sit down and being talked down like that. If you don't like me, don't talk to me, don't look at me, don't care of me! I am freaky busy already. Don't try to break my souls! Fine, if you think that I am such person, just let it be!Since you talked me until such level,  Yes, i am a very bad person and don't mess with me(><)!!!I was so angry that I posted this:

if you said tat i like to argue and quarrel for no reason, nope, this is not me ! if you think that this is about me winning, nope, that is not me neither! There is no point for me to win becoz we all on the same boat!!!!! I want us to win 2gether. But, ppl will never get this point~Ok, call me whatever names you want - "dictator", "the person wants to win"....Fine, this is for your best interest, not mine!~~~

 Hopefully, after this semester, I will have a life-cleaning process. It would be nice to take a rest from all the dramas and hide in my own Little World (^^). Anyway, last year (time flew again), I went on a visit to a sewage treatment plant (loji rawatan kumbahan). It was an eye-opening experience. It struck me that we are making so much waste and wastewater in Malaysia.

Well, here is a bit of warnings before looking at the photos. The usual and expected conditions of a sewage treatment plant. However, it is the core of a city and even a country. Without this treatment plant, people would have hard time accessing clean water!!!!~~~Have a look (^^)




Photobucket

Actually, it got the chamber's feel. It was kinda cool to be able to walk inside and let us know that how the process goes by.

Photobucket


From the view, it was fantastic to see how the water is being processed. Apart from that, it also instilled a sense of responsibility into our lives.

So, try not to throw solid waste down the drains~~~~

Save our environment ! Save Earth!!!!~~~




   






6 comments:

ç£@Réñ©€ said...

All the best mate. Just ignore these troublemakers and live your life. But also know that this may be a sign to look deep into yourself, not to see how bad you are, but to see how you can improve yourself. =)


Cheers!

I AM A BLOGGER said...

thank you! I am fine now^^ will keep improving and keep holding on~~~

U also ganbantte^^!!!!~~~

ç£@Réñ©€ said...

Thanks. :) Do check my blog when you have the time.

renaye said...

meow. i got those verbal slap all the time. i was always been told off that i'm arrogant and aloof just because i was vocal and opinionated on things which i think why no one thinks of it before?

but i always reflect myself whenever i have such feedback.

i'm still trying my best to cut down on my carbon footprint!

Jean said...

in fact shouldn't throw anything into the poor drain at all. there's smth call garbage bin. hehe


have a nice day! =)

My recent post:
Malacca Hainanese Chicken Rice Ball

I AM A BLOGGER said...

[clare] no time, it is time to revise for final exam`~

renaye- hahaha, good for u~~i think juz be who we are ! ^^

jean - hahahaha, yup, u r rite^^