Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Moment of Glory in Life - National Chemical Engineering Symposium (NACES)



This morning, I finally collected my appointment letter and started my internship for 3 months. Yes, even though I did my internship last year, I still felt like doing something meaningful for this summer break. Ok, the pay is not high, well, I am rather keen in research. So, I do it for passion.

Anyhow, a couple of month ago, I was informed that I won the 3rd Prize for Technical Essay Writing for NACES. This was the 2nd time I joined the contest. The 1st time, I even failed to make it to the consolation prize. But, I didn't give up and decided to try again! I was spending more time to write up this essay as compared to last time. This time, yeah~~ I didn't expect to get 3rd. I know, in most people's mind, NO.1 is the best. To me, No.3 is already enough~ But, getting too many burden up my shoulder, my academic results suffered horribly. Oh well, at least, I got some pocket money^^~~

Gonna be busy interning and joining other events (^^)~~~ But, always keep in touch and leave comments here^^





   




   

8 comments:

AJ said...

supported here :) hehe gambateh for ur intern,intern at where n how long??

I AM A BLOGGER said...

Thanks for oways supporting my blog^^hehehe,
intern at my uni for 3 months~~^^

hcvvorld of Travels, Lifestyle and Photography said...

Congrats man! You've done it even though it's no.3..So I guess you are still in your uni years i guess..what course are you doing?
Well regarding my job..hehehe I'm doing my PhD now in USM..want some tips for post grad advice?

Duncan Kon said...

very good and positive attitude ! keep up the good job pal ~

Calvin Lee said...

u got a towel for 3rd price? haha, congratulations! my technical writing is awful =(

I AM A BLOGGER said...

travel...: yup, i am. I am doing chemical engineering with environmental engineering. Oic, is it nice to do PhD? hahahaha~

dUn_K: hahaha, yeah, let's keep a positive mind~~

superbearman: and some prize money^^ aiyo, but ur knowledge so strong, oredy can win lah..hahaha

Duncan Kon said...

yes, i super need the positive energy from now onward, and also luck and plenty of wishes ! please ... pray for me !

I AM A BLOGGER said...

hahahaha, definitely! Nvr give up tooo~~~~ Ganbatte^^!!!!