Thursday, June 30, 2011

Tired and Emo Post



I think I should emo a bit! Even the freedom given in my internship, I can basically do what I feel like; I still need some restrictions. Oh yeah, how weird a person can be! I have a dozen stuffs to do in this week. It feels like I need a strong push to finish my work ASAP!!!!~~ Next week, I will be away to join a little programme. Hopefully, I will have lots of fun (^^) Sorry for the ultra short post because this is a tired and emo post ~~~


Heard a sad news: A teen committed suicide after being accused of molesting a girl. 

Appreciate Your Life!!!

10 comments:

TZ said...

No one like restriction... if you like restriction. One country you should go and visit. the country is Iran.

I AM A BLOGGER said...

Hahaha, a bit of restrictions. not too much~~ I was thinking of Australia...hahahaha ^^

Duncan Kon said...

i don't feel emo ? haha ... by the way, take good care yourself and enjoy your coming activity :) cheers

I AM A BLOGGER said...

Thanks^^ I think most ppl will feel emo at some point in life ~~muz remember to pick up~ dun oways feel down loh..hahaha~~ur footprint make my day^^

Wei Han said...

this level of emoness is too low.. no worries. haha

I AM A BLOGGER said...

@@~~hahaha, unlike u, my emo level is still ok geh, occasionally got problem only..ahaha~u take care and emo too much 2^^

Lindy said...

Don't Give up!!! LOL! Keep pushing on! :)

ç£@Réñ©€ said...

I don't see anything emo about it.. Perhaps just some frustration over limitations? Just stay cool and enjoy what you have right now.. :) Cause later on in life things won't be as relaxing or easy? haha..

I understand restrictions are bad, but sometimes when you look bad, you might say "Oh.. good thing they were there. Otherwise I would've done something horrible.."

But I don't know what the restrictions are. So I won't say anymore. haha.. Tell you what, after you grad, you'll have more freedom than you have right now. So just chill.. Your freedom is coming ;)

I AM A BLOGGER said...

hahaha, clare thanks^^ it is juz a random feeling~~Good advice too^^

intelicle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.