Monday, May 7, 2012

The True Wings of Freedom







Photobucket

Despite performing horribly in my final presentation (or interview), I have seen through those experiences. It is an unforgettable day indeed with non-stop bullets; yet, underneath my bullet vest, I learned a lot in which something I couldn't forsee. But, I am so glad that the 5 years journey is coming to an end. 

Just like any other stages, 6 years of primary school; 5 years of secondary school, and now 5 years of university life, I think it is another time to move on~ Next stage would most probably be working life; unlike most students' mentality, graduation = jobless; I think it is a new life for me. Hopefully, I will still have the wings of freedom.









  

4 comments:

Small Kucing said...

Life is what you want it to be

Kok Leong Lee said...

Whatever the outcome is, it's finally over! So congratz

Xjion89 said...

it is not always that way~ But, if I work hard enough, it will be~

Xjion89 said...

Yeahhhh~~ it is true (^^) it is over!!!!~ thanks~ Congratz to u 2^^