Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Foodie Ipoh: Pusing Public (Min Zhong) 民众



Oh yeah! When it comes to foodie post, I think people will definitely be inspired (unlike my previous 2 posts). Anyhow, it had been quite some time since I balik kampung. In Ipoh, the change is tremendous; stil not as fast as KL. However, it is definitely a mixture of pros and cons. The food in Ipoh is getting more expensive (><). Oh well, don't let this price thinggy hinder my post.

It is PUSING PUBLIC (Min Zhong). The restaurant states its location -Pusing. Anyhow, there is another 1 outlet at Pasir Putih, also quite okay. Depends on your preference, both also neck to neck.


Photobucket 
Our lucheaon with my uncle family was simply joyous. It was almost like a frequent occasion. We would try different restaurants. Yup, kinda nice to keep in touch (^^) Since my parents and uncle and aunt are elderly, we always try to order non-extreme food. Definitely, it is important to cater what you eat. 
 
Photobucket 
The green vege is good for health! Yes, must remember to add green dish for your menu. 
 
Photobucket 
Arrrr, this was nice! I totally forgot the name of this dish. But, it is something like the normal vegetarian food. But, it is not really vegetarian in my opinion. Hahaha,can any1 tell the name plz (@@) 
 
Photobucket 
The prawns were not that oily, just the right amount. Again, too much seafood also not that good for the elderly, high cholesterol can give you a lot of problems. But, once-in-a-while order, I think is still reasonable. They were soooo nice (^^)
 
Photobucket  
This was the Ginger Paste Chicken, one of my fav. It actually helped a lot in my digestion. Then again, some people said that  eating too much ginger is no good. I think that excessive preference will eventually lead to unhealthy lifestyle. Nothing is too much or too little, just moderate will do. Strongly recommend this ooo 
(^^)


   

18 comments:

Small Kucing said...

Mmmm.......i would love the prawns . Yum

I AM A BLOGGER said...

hahaha, si Kucing definitely love prawns^^

Faisal Admar said...

wow the veggie and prawns are tempting!

I AM A BLOGGER said...

yup they are~ simple dishes^^

Anonymous said...

Yummy!

I AM A BLOGGER said...

yes, it isssss (^^)

Nava K said...

Give me Western food and local food, I will go for the later. Thats why I am so tempted by the spread of dishes you have shared. My kind of food all the way. Just that, I am not sure when I can head to Ipoh but will try when I am there.

foongpc said...

I love the first dish most - the green vege so yummy!! All others also not bad lah but I prefer the first one haha!

Colors and Grays said...

I love the prawns and the chicken. yummy

Happy walker said...

looks yummy ~

Tony Teh said...

Looks like good o'traditional Chinese foods. Would give it a try if I'm around that area. GONE movie review

Kenny Mah said...

Hooray for green veges! These days I try to ratio my vege to meat dishes at 2:1 instead of the other way round. :)

I AM A BLOGGER said...

Hahaha, more reviews on Western Food and local food will be up soon since I am free for a while b4 starting to work...~ U can juz record down 1st, perhaps in one of your trips to Ipoh, u can juz squeeze a little bit of time there^^

I AM A BLOGGER said...

Hahahaha, everybody seems to like this simple dish^^

I AM A BLOGGER said...

they are nice especially not too oily and the chicken is healthy 2~

I AM A BLOGGER said...

definitely taste yummy 2^^

I AM A BLOGGER said...

It is quite an established restaurant, which goes way back~ definitely gif it a try^^

I AM A BLOGGER said...

quite a good ratio to maintain~ I will definitely start to reduce my consumption of meat 2 after this~