Friday, March 20, 2009

Release!!! I AM BACK!!! Again!!!!



Today, I have a 2-hour class. Then, I rushed to computer lab to finalise my assignment. Anyway, I am quite bad with assignments. I totally have no idea why. I edited the report until 1.25 pm and my groupmate helped me to pass the report. Again, I was rushing to catch the 1.30 pm bus. Lucky me, I was able to jump in.

When I reached KTM, I was also in a rush to the toilet! Again, when I came out, the train just arrived. Omg, I was rushing to get on the train. Then, after hours of ride in the commuting train, I reached Puduraya, and again, I rushed to buy the bus ticket........now, I am slacking in my beautiful house.

Currently, super tired! I will update soon(^^)



5 comments:

Unknown said...

What an interesting way of living your life to the fullest =)

milo×米咯 said...

haha~ur life full of rush n rush~
poor~

I AM A BLOGGER said...

[hackster]
wat to do...juz live life to the rush-est!!!
hehe.

[milo]
haiz, currently, rushing to finish the tutorial. but, hand itchy, wan to blog(^^)

Anonymous said...

is rushing ur part time job? HAHA..

keep in touch bro!

I AM A BLOGGER said...

hahaha, definitely, rushing is a part of my life now!!!