If you have read my previous post on the unhealthy property development in Ipoh , the downside is that the price of property in Ipoh is so freaking expensive; consequently, the living cost is also quite high. Now, chicken rice is no more RM 3.00. ~ Anyhow, development is inevitable. But, sustainable and good development is the key role of ensuring the strength of the states. With everything rises up in price, the salary doesn't seemed to increase more. KL suffers a more severe condition.
I remembered reading an article stating that Perak basically is not among the wealthy states in Malaysia. Why? BAD MANAGEMENT! Ipoh can be like Malacca, a tourist central !!!! Ipoh can be green land with abundant of natural resources. However, what I can see now is:
- Expensive building ( RM 3 million house )
- Expensive yet delicious food ....
- State that refuse to go green - poor public transportation (despite some improvements); landfill-orientated without recycling scheme.
What I hope to see:
- Renewable energy (too much to ask for)
- Waste categorization (3Rs)
- Better transportation (ie: LRT, a bit dreamy of me ^^)
So, what change in Me? I grew up to learn that Ipoh can be a better place! (^^)