Friday, March 5, 2010

Strange Encounter - 奇遇 -



Last Wednesday, it was one of the weirdest day ever. On my way back walking to my home, a yoga instructor from Mumbai, was kinda lost there. He was asking me direction to Putra via ktm....I was not sure at that time. Then, he said: " the next stop after Bank Negara!"

Oh, I realised it was the train to Rawang. So, I pointed the direction to him. But, just before he left, he thanked me and shook my hand. Well, the story didn't just end there. With his hypnotic eyes, he said to me:" please wait! I noticed you have a nice line near your forehead~~ this indicated that you will be a very good in doing your own business." I was a bit skeptical about his "facial reading". But, wait, he did not stop!

Then, from his claim, I will be having 2 boys and 1 girl or 2 girls and 1 boy in the future@@. Hmmmm, okay, I was just nodding. When I was trying to leave, he stopped him again. He took out a piece of paper and asked me to speak out any 4 numbers. Before this, he put a folded paper into my hands. and the number in the folded paper was the same as the number I said~~~~~~~Omg~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway, I was so afraid that "kena" hypnotized that I tried my best to get away. But, then, he stopped me again and gave me a paper with 4 numbers on it and asked me to buy magnum~~After that,I rushed back home and asked my housemate whether anything wrong with me! But, it seemed that he did not cheat me or anything. Well, this is the strangest part of the story!

So, he did not cheat me, steal my stuff, follow me ...... this might be his way to thank me!!!!???? But, he was not entire right about the future!!1 The number he gave me didn't even make it to the consolation lists~~~




   



11 comments:

AJ said...

hahhahahaaaa...so u did buy the number!lolz!

Bravebear said...

woah... u actually entertained that person. If it's me I would have ignored him and just leave.

Calvin Lee said...

财神的化身啊!哈哈

I AM A BLOGGER said...

[kahjoon]
bought already(><) but din win oooo~~~

[bravebear]
hahaha, i oso duno why ~~~ maybe he was very attractive and hypnotic with his beard and hat...hahaha

[supearbearman89]
我真的不知道! 可能吧!!~~~

fufu said...

never donate money to magnum!! ><

Anonymous said...

Hahha! Tat's easy meh. Hahha!

Pete said...

Ha ha ha, some people who practise yoga and meditation to a high level can actually read minds....olden days NLP.....LOL!

KwOnG FeI said...

ur last line.. 'steal my stuff'.. meaning?

I AM A BLOGGER said...

[fufu]
aiya, donated to magnum already~~~(><)

[joshua]
i hope^^...hahaha, it is tat easy ooo~~~

[Pete]
yalor, he seemed to be very powerful@@

[Kwong Fei]
ooo, like if he hypnotized me, i will hand to him all my stuffs mah~~~hahaha, i was overthinking^^

ohmywtf said...

haha....how come the 4 numbers never made it to the chart! Anyhow, becareful of any strangers try to touch u la....

I AM A BLOGGER said...

haha, yalor~~
yes, i will definitely be more kful^^
thanks^^