Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pumpkin Garden Steamboat (淋園) @ Cheras



Photobucket
Wow, I just can't believe this~ Another foodie post! I am getting so fatttttt~ Oh well, live to eat, I guess? This time around, this restaurant is quite famous with its pumpkin-soup-base steamboat ---- It is known as Pumpkin Garden Steamboat or 淋園.

It is just so happened that my friend, PS who had been living for this area for so long took us there for her birthday celebration dinner after the breakfast and lunch. Yup, ain't I full~
Photobucket
This was the picture of the famous pumpkin soup base steamboat!! So cool, right! It would be healthier to have this too!

Photobucket
As we were quite full that day, we just ordered a few paxes only which was less than actual no. of people. It was just right portion! Of course, the meal order included some nice fishballs, gao zi, toufu, etc.

To top up, we also had some nice and famous fried noodles. I absolutely adored the fried mantou! It was crunchy and niceeee (^^)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
































10 comments:

Small Kucing said...

food looks good. like the mihun

FiSh said...

pumpkin soup base? sounds interesting :D

Latest: Happy Birthday, my Palace

Unknown said...

yummy~~~never try this place before..thx for sharing@!

Pete said...

Looks like a nice place to eat....the food here is a little unique...

Borneo Falcon said...

I was here last week. Great stuffs they have here

I AM A BLOGGER said...

Yup, it was covered with fried pork^^

I AM A BLOGGER said...

hahahaa,yup,you can see the yellowish pot!
Quite nice~ with bunch of friends, the price was quite ok 2^^

I AM A BLOGGER said...

No problem^^ gif it a try~
tell me how is it^^

I AM A BLOGGER said...

the pumpkin really unique^^ gotta gif it a try~
Other dishes oso quite ok~

I AM A BLOGGER said...

hahaaha, Borneo Falcon,you are the true foodie king^^