Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tag, Tag, Tag,......



Tagging is quite an interesting way to enhance your brain stimulation....blah blah blah. Haha, so long did not blog!. I just wanna have fun!!!!!!!! Currently being tagged by 2 person....actually a lot more. But, I am really really busy these days. So, now, just take some time off to do these tags.


First Person: Eileen!!!!!!

Here are the rules:
-Copy to your own notes, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag twenty people.
-Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real...nothing made up!
-If the person before you has the same first initial, you must use different answers.
-You cannot use any words twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.

1. What is your name : L.X.J
2. A four Letter Word : Luck (hehe, believe me! or Check out here)
3. A boy's Name : Larry (Omg, this is very tough)
4. A girl's Name : Lindsay (I always adore this name)
5. An occupation : Lover (This is tougher and lover is an occupation I guess)
6. A color : Lime Green?! (hehe, let's go Green)
7. Something you'll wear : Long pants (It took a while to figure it out)
8. A food : Lollipop !!!!
9. Something found in the bathroom : Lock (Well, I scare people will stumble into the toilet)
10. A place : London (How I wish I could go there one day!)
11. A reason for being late : Lost (Haiz, I am really road-blind)
12. Something you'd shout : LCLY.(hehe, not to me, but toother people)
13. A movie title : Lorenzo's Oil (It was the miracle that really moved me to tears!)
14. Something you drink : Laichi drink..(Well, it is very nice to drink!!!)
15. A musical group : Linkin Park (Hehe, even I rarely listen to their songs)
16. An animal : Labrador (Well, canine is really man's best friend)
17. A street name : Lahat Lane (This is at my hometown, Ipoh)
18. A type of car : Lamborghini (Ooo, I really want this baby)
19. The title of a song : Listen (Beyonce, you go girl!)



Second Tag: Borneo Falcon

1. Have you ever been on TV?
Hmmm,maybe accidentally?! I don't know

2. Have you ever sung in public?
Of course, I have confident in my singing. ehehehe/.....

3. Have you ever dyed your hair blond?
Mum said don't dye my hair!

4. Have you ever eaten frogs' legs?
Hell no......

5. Have you ever received a present that you really hated?
Well, I will try my best to love them

6. Have you ever walked into a lamp post?
Sometimes, but not always.....

7. Have you ever cooked a meal by yourself for more than 15 people?
No, but, I did help my mum to cook.

8. Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others?
Errr, well, I think most people would say yes, yes, me tooooo/////////////

9. Have you ever done volunteer work?
Of course, I will try my best to find...


Friends, it is your turn:
Vanessa Kay
Erlina
Lichi
Sarah Yang
Fungwern









2 comments:

fufu said...

i heart jap lollipop~~

I AM A BLOGGER said...

haha, I know Japan makes food like art! I wanna try jap lollipop too.....