Saturday, July 14, 2012

Remember To Eat @ Kepong (记得食)



If only life is simple, I am enjoying every moment of my holiday to the fullest! Yeah, I just love to admit that I am a home boy (meaning a person who enjoys staying at home) who loves to do chores especially gardening! Anyhow, job hunting is starting to worry me as many of my friends are starting to work already.  Again, it is no point worrying the future right?!

This time around, I am going to introduce you guys some nice desserts in Kepong with a very cute name - Remember to Eat ( 记得食) Above is the kiwi xi mi lu; despite a bit sweet, it is quite nice to eat during hot weather. 

I still prefer winter-melon-flavoured more as the sweetness was just perfect. (^^). There are other flavours such as strawberry, mango, etc. Below is the shop near by the road side, you can go try try if you have time (^^)

Photobucket





 

4 comments:

Small Kucing said...

oo i have heard friend telling me about this stall but am not sure the exact location. Been planning to pay it a vist

foongpc said...

Is this the same as KTZ in SS2?

I AM A BLOGGER said...

just near Kepong area, the address is:
66, JLN 7, KEPONG BARU,52100 KL.

hahaha, mybe ur GPS can help u out^^

I AM A BLOGGER said...

oooo, i think so~ the logo is the same ^^
but, mybe this is the original 1 in Kepong~