Saturday, July 21, 2012

The V One @ Puchong



Photobucket
Omg, this post is about an event 1 year ago! On the day of last year graduation ceremony, the Gang decided to celebrate Yellow's birthday (@@) So fast, just had my graduation, still feeling surreal. The restaurant is designed based on the concept of V1, which is similar to F1 race because everything inside the restaurant is about sexy carrrsssss (^^)!!!! They even put a Ferrari in the shop!!!!

Photobucket Photobucket
You see, even the seats are like just ripping from a real car !!!! Moreover, you can order using Ipad (^^) Memang canggih; however, that day, the boss just took our order using normal menu =.=.

 I really like the toilet design! Hehehe, won't tell you all much! But, you will definitely be surprised!!!! (^^)


With the decoration and all, you most probably will think that the food would be so-so !!!! However, I (perhaps you) are so wrong! The food was quite okay and the price was also quite reasonable !!!! As you can see from the top pics, mostly the dishes served were western gourment. Anyhow, this restaurant is really worth to try (^^) However, one thing I dislike was that the boss was practically chasing us out because we occupied the place for too long (><). Anyhow, their business was awesome !~

Photobucket
Lastly, Yellow, I wish you belated Happy Birthday ! Despite my person didn't come, my present did! 
Wish you all the best in your studies too (^^)!!!! 
  




 

10 comments:

Small Kucing said...

wah.....i thought my post very late but yours won.

Hmmm i wonder if this shop is still aroind or not.

If yes, well go and try out the food there. Love the ambience. My boy would love it

The toilet also so canggih.alamak...later he go toilet there and refuse to come out then i cham liao LOL

I AM A BLOGGER said...

hahahaha, my friend just had her birthday celebration last week~

i think it is still arnd. Must try the toilet~ hahahaha~ mybe u hv to drag him out then^^

vendoline said...

perghh gempak la tmpat mkan

Lindy said...

A year late post! High 5 for procrastination!! Yay! HAHA!

I AM A BLOGGER said...

hahahaha, yeah! it is really fantastic ^^

I AM A BLOGGER said...

this is not the best record, i got 2 years procrastination posts coming up...hahahahaha~

Skinny R said...

^^
dropping by too.

I AM A BLOGGER said...

halo, thanks for living ur footstep^^

SiMon Har said...

I've been there once! nice environment but the food so so only :(

I AM A BLOGGER said...

hahahaa~ the environment definitely special ^^