In my latest blog design, I find myself going extremely simple in everything. Perhaps, I have matured along the way with high tendency to seek for a more convenient of life. Hahahaha, I believe I am experiencing the mid-life crisis. Anyway so far, it has been a year since I changed my theme. This time around, I was spending quite some time to do research on how to give a simple look on my blog. I removed all the fancy gadgets, background image and gave it a less clutter look. Other than that, here are some of the tips I used for my bloggie design, mainly referenced from http://helplogger.blogspot.co.uk/:
- How to align the blog header image - this was quite a frustrating experience in blogger template adjustment. But the code from here solved my problem
- How to optimise google search for blog post title - As the post title always started with the blog title, this gives a less attractive search results for the posts. Please find the self-explanatory from here.
- Removed the blogger bar (can be done now) which make my blog looks more clean.
- Gave a new blogger image (^^) with description on who I am. Finally a mini-masquerade mask pic taken in Venice!
- Gave a new blog header image, also taken in Venice.
- Added the facebook like button, which is quite good for publicity. And, so far, only this post worked for my blog.
This basically sum up the minor yet time-consuming edits!!!!!!!
Just as life will always goes on and earth will always spin, My Little World has been transformed for so many times that I lost count. My regret now is that I did not save a printsceen of my blog designs previously. Thank goodness with https://archive.org/web/, I manage to retrieve some of blog interfaces I applied last time from 2010 and 2014. Yet, many were lost.
Oh gosh, 2010 was a dark year for me? I don't exactly remember why it was so dark. Then 2011, I decided to go green, Oh yes, I still remembered the Japanese Garden's bridge which was used as the blog header pics.
Dreamz Bakery . Over the year in 2013, I was back to simple design with brownish background.
In later of 2013, I was having a liking to yellow designs thanks to the Hard Rock image taken in Penang. As you can see in 2014, my life has gotten slightly complicated. Therefore, any simple gestures/ designs/ lives/ happiness seems to be my cup of tea.
If you are missing out some of the blog design/ or you wonder how was your blog evolve/ mutate over the years, you can always try to find it using https://archive.org/web/.