Sunday, November 14, 2010

Xjion89 wishes to have MEGAMIND(><) to beat the rude couple!




With all the reading and typing around, I really need a Megamind to do that! Oh yeah, no kidding! Apart from my year long research project, I have another semester long project, and not to mention, I din touched my notes at alllll!!! Anyway, with my world falling apart, I still find time to watch yet another movie - MEGAMIND !

Before the screening, there was a little disruption which the show supposed to start at 9pm , but postponed to 9.30pm. Me and my bro was unaware of the delay. Therefore, we confidently flashed the tickets to the usher, but we were blocked. We stepped back in front of the lane (which I thought was just a crowd). Then, the 2 person behind us were mumbling! Then, a couple I guessed, start to talk (mumble) like this behind us:

  • Girl: Yerr, the guy in front me smells (refer to me). [I was already not syiok, i bathed ok]
  • Guy: [Cantonese] We queued here 1st and for so long. Only we have to queue. Why act so *****(Cantonese foul language) 
  • Me: If you want to express your thought, please talk to my face not my back. Or, just ask us to leave. 
  • Bro: Sorry ar, we din know. 

Then, I walked away. So rude lah, those people! We didn't know, if we are blocking your queue, ask us nicely to leave. Don't have to stab us from behind and use foul language, no class at all! Somemore, we were in Mivalley ! Please act politely in public!Anyway, because of the delay and rude couple, I was already in bad mood liao! The screening was rather unorganised because after running for 10 mins, it suddenly stopped!@@ !!!! However, the thing that bright up my day (night) was MEGAMIND! It was hilarious!!!!^^

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The whole plot was quite creative by twisting the stories. Megamind who was supposed to be the bad guy (or destined to be) finally killed the Metro Man (good guy). But, as the story went by, it was really funny from beginning to the end! Not to forget the other supporting casts like Minion, Roxanne, they gave me the feel of superman and Lois Lane. I don;t want to reveal much! But, watching so many movies (Adele, Sammy), Megamind is my fav!!!!!~~~

Rating: 8/10 for the humour!!!!^^





 

17 comments:

TZ said...

i choose unstoppable over the megamind... so it's Unstoppable vs Megamind... hahahahaaaaa....

Bravebear said...

I choose You Again over Megamind. Anyway, GSC sux! I watched 2 days ago and there was a problem with their sound system. So sien with GSC ady...

Nikel Khor said...

free ticket again?

I AM A BLOGGER said...

[TZ] ok, add Unstoppable into my movie list!^^

[Bravebear] wow, hv to add You again in my list^^

[Nikel Khor] yes, i oso cn't take this anymore^^..hahaha

Pete said...

Lots of rude people around!

Gotta bring my kids to watch this movie!

I AM A BLOGGER said...

yalor~~haiz, wat happen to the politeness of public.sad~

yup, ur children would enjoy it^^

fufu said...

hahaa use shokubutsu body shampoo lol anyway take it easy!!! we still have ton of this kind of people around...

renaye said...

ouch. very rude. the couple should have just ask u whether u guys r lining up or not. and it's not necessary to mumble such derogatory words that u smell. well if u smell, the girl should just move away. i think she has forgotten that no matter what social class a person is, he or she still have dignity.

RYC: my dreams can go really crazy at times. like today, i dreamed something of furball but i just don't quite remember it.

Sebastian Workshop said...

No money to watch movie!!

vialentino said...

i must watch this when i am back to msia...

feyus said...

Good 3D.
Tutorial letak button Share FB di setiap post (blogspot)

Anonymous said...

Girl: Yerr, the guy in front me smells (refer to me).

Yea...I have to be honest. Most of the time you really smell. But then not ur fault. Maybe it's your body glands who secreets the sweat etc. Thats human nature.

So, please use the ADIDAS perfume that I bought for you.

Thank you.

Chris said...

juz updated~

I AM A BLOGGER said...

[fufu]>< i am using shokobutsu bali spa flavor. mybe too scent liao~>hahaha yup, i know a lot of rude ppl around><

[renaye] yup, straight away ask us, we will leave...haaha, i nid some sweet dreams ~~^^

[Sebastian] Free tickets lah~~~^^

[vialentino] hahaha, enjoy ur trip ^^

[feyus] oh i watched 2d only><~~

[Anonymous] Nope. i dun really smell, most probably is my clothes, anyway, adidas i am sharing wif my bro.

[Chris] Finally^^

Pike-chan said...

Hhmmmm.... maybe I'll give it a try watching it with Bear...

Ken Wooi said...

i think it was a nice movie.. but not worth watching in 3D :)

I AM A BLOGGER said...

[pikey] u shud try it~~hv a good laugh wif Bear^^

[ken] yup, nice movie. but i din watch in 3d tough^^