Wow, it had been quite some time since I wrote anything here. I am just busy revising for my upcoming final examination. Since a week ago, I already started to read up, but the progress was rather in a slow state. Now, I cannot afford to slow down anymore because the battle starts this Thursday!!!!
Here are my timetable for my final:
- Applied Chemistry and Physics - 8/01/2009 [50% only, I am going to "kill" it today.]
- Mathematics - 12/01/2009 [50% too, there are too many numbers "attacking" me.]
- Fluid Mechanics - 14/01/2009 [30%, I am drowned in the "turbulent" fluids.
- Sustainability - errr....16/01/2009 [10%, I am still green even though it is little.
- Process Fundamentals Engineering - 19/01/2009 [ 40%, but I am still not sure that if I can win the battle or not]
As you can see from the timetable, I won't be blogging for a long long long time. Hope that I will win the war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way, I am going back to Kuala Lumpur today! Too bad, I really miss my home. But, that is life.
Wish me luck!(^^)