Omg, I was awake for 30 ++ hours already. Haiz, what to do ?! It was a group assignment that really killed me!!!!
Actually, I really prefer individual assignment - - - - like always. Well, life is no isolation. But, at a time, people are better by themselves. I always have hard time doing group assignments because I just don't know why. Maybe I am an almost-perfectionist?!
There are a few confessions or statements I have to make:
- My English is not that good. I would say that I am a pre-amateur in English language. I rarely flaunt my English because I am not good.
- My expectation is not that high. I would say that if people do what I want. Then, it is okay.
- My APA style is quite good. I would say that under 3 semesters of Ms Alison's lecture, my APA style referencing is proudly being practiced.
- My writing is not flowery. I would say that for the sake of writing a good report, I try to use concise language.
- My Editing Skills are superb. I would say that because since so many assignments, people still give me their work last minute. Amazingly, I would still be able to finish is crappy-ly.
- My temper is okay. I would say that I am quite a nice person. But, at the last moment, don't ever give me
30 hours of non-stop facing the computers, editing the main points and cutting out the unnecessary was very tiresome. Plus, all parts of the assignments were only received around 12am on Sunday. Therefore, from Sunday Midnight, I worked until Monday afternoon, skipping all the meals! Then, before that, around 7.30am , I went to take the ktm to go to my uni. When I reached my uni, I thought that this assignment was very important because it carried a total of 20/100 for my Sustainability Module. I was planning to skip class to do this. But, no member supported me. So, I went to the class.
I was supposed to receive my stuffs on Friday. Apparently, some technical problems, some communication problems, some personal problems had landed in our case. The procrastination was really "geng". Well, I was the strict one as always. After reading through all my members' work, I was surprised to see 2 member's contents were similar while the other member was writing his part by himself with "no reference" at all. I asked them to add some references in order to avoid the accusation of plagarism. I had to say this, it was like trying open a safe-box to get the references. 6 references should at least has 6 citations or more + No matter you copy word by word or paraphase it , in-text citations must be included! Just put the darn citations in it, is this that difficult!?
Again, at almost 4.30pm , I ran to the Faculty Office again!!!!!!!!!!!!
My brain right now has been functioning for more than 34 hours. Well, that is the real life of a uni student. Anyway, I am checking out nw!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S :A big thanks toooooooooooooo kOKLEOng who listens to my complaints for 6 hourssssss(^^) until 7am. A friend indeed!!!!! Hehe, not easy to be my friend. Anyway, all the best in ur test!!!!!!!!!!