Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Walk To See The Stars



Since I can't sleep right now, I think I better don't waste time and start to update my blog^^. A month ago after returning from Cambodia, pain was actually all over my body. But, I still wanted to join Ipoh Starwalk 2009! Yes, it had 2 years since I stopped joining the contest. Back then, my friends and I were obsessed with certs, certs, certs.....

Anyway, early morning.....
event
When I reached there, it was crowded! or should I say "flooded" with humans!!!! It was still dark that time! Therefore, I got a snap of the alien-like lamp post^^ I like~~~

Then, after hours of waiting, ....
event
When the walk was started, the situation was rather chaotic! People, people, and people everywhere@@. From there, you can see lovely father and son, stylish walkers, and the cool-green odder. Haha, it was rather interesting to see these scenes.

Then, within 100 mins, I reached the finish line....
event
My achievement was quite disappointing! I used to walk quite fast! Now, I have become a pre-mature old man who lost to a real old man........Anyway, of course, I joined the mini carnival after walking with the stars. Like any normal events, performances, food, drinks...and my favourite - Lucky Draw(^^) Well, the mc uncle really annoyed me! It took around 3 hours to finish the lucky draw and I did not win anything ><.....Yalor, that uncle talked too much....

Anyway, this is the 1st time I felt not so excited about events. Maybe, I am already bored of walking so long and not winning anything. Oh well, I think I might retire from Starwalk .......






13 comments:

Borneo Falcon said...

I like walking. 100 minutes looks ok to me

Calvin Lee said...

100 minutes???!! How come? Turtle pun faster than you lah. Hehe

milo×米咯 said...

haha~old man~!

I AM A BLOGGER said...

[borneo falcon]
haha, i used to be faster><...ooo, really nid to work out again~~~

[superbearman89]
dun worry...i am sure that turtle pun faster than u..haha^^

[milo]
yes yes, i am ^^

Jz said...

I'll just fall into sleep =P

I AM A BLOGGER said...

haha, i wanted to do tat..
but, lucky draw~~~~makes me awake:p

renaye said...

ooh. i thought [in the first left picture] those white colour is ducklings!! and i thought u r still in cambodia!!

Alexl said...

Hi!...i just visited your site... i notice your blog don't have Recent Comments widget..please visit custom your blog recent comments to add this widget into your blog

leo7_lion said...

I thought the people are flower petals at first XD

I AM A BLOGGER said...

[renaye]
hahaha, i am bek for quite some time^^
yalor, really looks like ducklings!!!

[Alexl]
ooo, will hv a look^^

[leo]
hahaha, not ducklings, flower petals this time. Yup, nxt time will visit sumwhre that has a land of flowers^^

Xing Tells You said...

(in my blog)
haha~ okok only lar...did I bought cosmetics? haha~
Thanks oh~ I love my pants too! hehe~
(please reply in my blog lo~ hehe)

Wei Han said...

so many comments..
make me feel a bit reluctant to drop a comment here.. lol
i didnt expect u stil go for star walk eh.. lol..
remember last last last last (N years ago), we went together one.. good memory though. ;)

I AM A BLOGGER said...

haha, y reluctant woh???
aiyo, suddenly, wan to go walk 1 walk mah..haha
yup, really a long time, if you all wan, i will postpone my retirement and walk ipoh again!

haha