Monday, September 28, 2009

Baking A Cake Is Just A Piece of Cake?!



Baking a cake is just a piece of cake?! Not really, it requires a lot of preparation! Just like my newly-started semester, it really needs a lot of effort to manage. Today was my first day back to uni and it was all new to me! Well, the 1st person I saw was her!!!!Who?! HER........[LINK]. She is teaching me this semester again and next semester!!! Omg@@ and on my very 1st day, she gave us a beautiful 60% assignment - essay + oral preparation !!!!!!!!

Anyway, my uni is having a brand new look! The library is under renovation and the computer room area has a lounge area! Yes, this is quite cool!!!! But, I think I would not use it that often as I prefer to have a PC in front of me...haha... Well, today started with a bit of delay!!! What delay?! KTM, as usual! It was a surprise that when I came back from Ipoh, everything was so smooth - no traffic jam at all and no human jam in KTM...So weird! Today, my encounter was no surprise as usual KTM was delayed!


Well, during holidays, I was having the most relaxing moment in my life. Baking cake is of my pastimes...hahaha it was fun(^^)!!! I was actually helping or more precisely bothering my mum.
DIY

My Simple Instruction
  1. Buy the stuffs in step 1
  2. Mix everything in a big bowl like crazy^^ all the flour, butter, nuts, chocolate and everything nice.
  3. Then, pour the mixture in a mould.
  4. After that, put it in a pre-heated oven for 20 mins.
  5. Remember to check the cake to make sure it is not too toasted !

food and wine
Finally, it can be served to the whole family^^Haha, I really enjoy my holiday!! Some travelling! Some relaxation!!! Some record breaking moment on facebook mini games!!!!



Yes, a new semester has started. This year is my 2nd year and it is counted in my transcript!!! So, have to work starting today!!!!!!! Time to focus^^

Wish me luck(^^)!!!!!!!!!!!!!









9 comments:

fufu said...

wow you gotta learn how to make nice cheese cake! the next time i go to ipoh...you gotta bake one for me ok?

Wei Han said...

do u know how to do other flavour one?
not interested on that one

vialentino said...

wow....can see lots of fun baking a cake and the final product was good...looks nice and yummy....

Calvin Lee said...

The cake looks nice but dunno the taste lah. Your lecturer is so nice.

renaye said...

i like baking but i'm lazy to do the washing!

I AM A BLOGGER said...

[fufu]
hahaha, actually, I know hw to make cheese cake~~~ my mum is very good at Peach Cheese Cake!!!^^

Wow, u r leaving already...i think hv to wait a longggg time....

[Wei han]
haha, u just change the fillings materials lah - nuts change to chocolate...lah^^

[vialentino]
hahaha, it is fun to bake with Dylan too^^~~~

[renaye]
just take 1 breath, and wash everything straight away~~~

Wei Wen said...

best of luck in ur beautiful assignment :)

Calvin Lee said...

在柬埔寨,如果你吃光碟子內所有的食物,這表明主人沒有招待好你,因為你沒有吃飽還想要。 I saw this in Sinchew. Damn it, we ate every single piece of food ><

I AM A BLOGGER said...

[weiwen]
hahaha, thanks!!! they are beautiful><~~~

[superbearman89]
now, u baru do reading on it~~~ btw, our tuk tuk fare was rather expensive ...