Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Lucky, Lucky, Lucky, Tired, Tired, Tired!!!




Tired, tired, tired!!! After traveling so many places in just 2 days, I was totally wore out.

Ipoh>>>KL>>>Serdang>>>Semenyih>>>Kajang>>>KL>>>Ipoh


This was the route plan of the 2 days of traveling. Well, at least, I had settled some matters. But, it is not over just yet. So, before going into the really deal, I think for this post, I would just say how lucky I were. (A way of self-consoling a.k.a A way of self-cheating).

Anyway, just a few weeks ago, I had received an email from my University. Well, the mail was short and simple. I was told that I was one of the lucky draw winner after taking part in a survey. Hoho, I was so excited when I received the mail. But, when I saw my prize was .....very, very bizarre, I was put down a little. But, a prize is still a prize no matter how big or small it is. Do you want to what did I win???????? Are you anxious to find out???????? But, before that, let me show you all my lucky letter.



Dear Student,

Congratulations! You are the winner of the lucky draw for the recent IS Department Survey you participated. You have won a:

HP USB Cup Warmer

Please come and collect you gift at the IS Office during office hours from now until 30th September 2008, after which the gift will be forfeited. Please bring along your Student ID card to redeem the gift.

Once again, thank you for providing us your feedback on the recent survey.

IT Support




Yes, I have won a HP USB CUP WARMER!!!!!! I am very lucky!!!!!!!I am very happy!!!!!!!!!! Now, I can drink hot coco without concerning whether it gets cold or not!!!!(Really a weird prize, haha, I think I will love it.)Thank you , my beloving university, you make me feel lucky(Getting overly-emo again)Wanna see its true look??????

Wualaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Yup, it is a weird prize....(I say it again, again, again, and again)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

However, it is an amazing lucky prize.

Hmmmm, well, in short, tired, but,at least, lucky!!!!(Seriously, I think I need to see a psychiatrist, hahaha, but, I really had a lot of fun saying that I am lucky{hypnotizing})










4 comments:

Ben said...

How lucky. Haha.... A prize is still a prize but at least your drink will never get cold and you get use the com.

v4n3s2a_k said...

Muahaha! Wat a cute prize. Now u can drink hot coffee in tiscra. If security scold u, show him that letter! Say "IS give me this prize wat! Wat else am i suppose to do wit it??" :P jusk joking

Anonymous said...

Wow, a really weird prize but cute >_<. Ur university concerns about your health mah. Now you can drink hot drinks when u study at midnight. Hehe. Anyway, the cup is cute too...

I AM A BLOGGER said...

[Ben]
haha, nicely said(^^)

[v4n3s2a_k ]
Oh well, eventually, it is all IS's fault.hehe......

[BeArLeOnG89]
I am about to use it oredi. It is super weird, but cute....(^ ^)