Saturday, August 11, 2012

Delicious @ Bangsar



Photobucket

While still searching desperately for a job, I found back some of the photos from my uni days. Ah, how nostalgic! 4 years just passed by mercilessly. Anyhow, the picture above showed the nice restaurant - Delicious @ Bangsar. We went to this place from Midvalley (apparently, there is a Delicious Outlet there 2). My friends said that Bangsar 1 is nicer~

PhotobucketPhotobucket
I ordered a nice honey lemon tea with a three-mushroom sandwich. Despite for me, they were quite pricey, I have to say that their food is quite okay for my taste.

Photobucket


Photobucket
They offer a wide range of delicacies from local food (nasi lemak) to western gourmet (burger, spaghetti). I curi-curi all my friend's food to have a try. Overall, the taste was okay; but to the girls, you can order 1 plate of spaghetti and share because the portion was quite large (^^)

Photobucket
The birthday celebration for Elaine will never be complete with a savoury of various type of cakes (^^) My fav 1 was the cake in a glass (Tiramisu); totally worth a try (^^)


Photobucket
They are all my girl friends..hahaha, hope that we will keep in touch and when you all get married, can invite me (^^). All the best in your career (^^)



14 comments:

Small Kucing said...

I heard there is a mixed review about this place. Guess its actually up to individual taste

Jayren Kwan Hann Yaw said...

The food looks delicious ! =D

vendoline said...

perghh sedap giler.......!!!

Duncan Kon said...

hi peep, your pix make me craving the food there ;)

I AM A BLOGGER said...

Yup, totally, the cakes, I prefer some only.~

I AM A BLOGGER said...

hahahaha, some of them really were^^

I AM A BLOGGER said...

hahahhaa, betul! sedappp^^

I AM A BLOGGER said...

hahahaha, u can rest a bit and go for hi=tea^^

Christine Valerio said...

Now, I'm craving for sweets -_- :D

Duncan Kon said...

Lol ... me and my friend had purchase a voucher for tea time at delicious, it is so worth for money ! can't wait to hit it !

I AM A BLOGGER said...

Oooo, so nice! yeah, with a voucher, totally worth it^^

I AM A BLOGGER said...

hahhhaa, u can oways hv a try and do a review on it^^

Duncan Kon said...

they made a return after the first promotion ... this is a HOT DEAL !

I AM A BLOGGER said...

wow! so great!enjoy~