Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Chilling At Chilis @Midvalley



Photobucket

Foodie post is back again! I remembered going to Chilis@KLCC and blogged about it [here] 3 years ago (@@). This time, it was again for a celebration of a friend's birthday (^^). Yup, not easy since always go out to pay for birthday, now, without a job, I think it is so difficult to pull me out already (><)...... Hahaha, anyway, Chilis is famous for its portion and taste.

Photobucket
This will always be the must-order for me because it is the bottomless chips (means you can refill as many times as you want unless they are out of it, experience once in Midvalley)...@@~ Crispy and crunchy will be how you feel when you take one of these chips.

Photobucket

This is another dish which me and my friends would always order as well, because the portion is quite a lot until can feed 3-4 persons. For girls who eat less, you can totally share with your friends. The sauce provided really complements the dishes very well.

Photobucket

Another huge plate for this dish! The chicken meat is quite nice, something similar to Mamee Chicken. Hahaha, the french fries and the jagung really is fulfilling to my appetite (^^)

Photobucket

Of course, this is another must-order dish as well - sizzling plate of various dishes. For those of you who don't know, the roti-canai-like thinggy is re-fillable.!!!! Yeah ^^

Photobucket

For vege-lovers, Chilis also offers some nice dishes like this rice-combo. However, too bad, there isn't any vegetarian dishes here (><)

Photobucket

Here is the handsome guy who was celebrating his birthday with the complimentary dessert^^ Remember to tell the workers that your friend's birthday, they will give you a free dessert !!!~

















8 comments:

Duncan Kon said...

Lolx indeed must order the nachos ! nicieeeeeee

Small Kucing said...

LOL...and they will SING for your too :p

FiSh said...

wahh the cake is so nice! :D :D omg i love nachos at chilis too. a great place for celebration

Latest: Sweetest Pastry in House

I AM A BLOGGER said...

hahahaha, yeah, nachos fan here ^^

I AM A BLOGGER said...

yup! that's why love to go thre~

I AM A BLOGGER said...

it was complementary summore ^^ yeah, another nachos fan (^^)

Borneo Falcon said...

I made a few attempts to dine at this outlet a few times in the past. It is always full

I AM A BLOGGER said...

yup, so horrible~ I went one time at 9.00 pm, dined until 10.30 pm, still got a lot of ppl coming in~~ shud open a restaurant..hahahaha~