Monday, August 6, 2012

Choong Huat Steamboat @ Yulek, Cheras




This was taken during my 3rd year that time right after examination. We were so stressed! Yes, final examination tends to torture you a lot. Anyhow, my coursemates are always foodie-proactive, took us to this lovely steamboat restaurant, Choong Huat. You can see a lot of people are eating away by the road side, hahahaa~ 

As you get older, people start to hate taking photos. Hahaha, yup, my coursemates were so tired and horrible-looking; rejected my photo-taking session. Anyhow, here was the fishballs and the chicken meats, quite fresh (^^). One side pedas - Another side herbal (^^)

We also ordered the famous dishes there, chicken wings, and this lovely asam-curry fish which was quite cheap. Overally, we ate around RM14++ per person, which was quite cheap. Now, I think the price should increase already? It had been a while, can someone update me on this ^^? Good old days when I was still a student (^^)~~~









8 comments:

durianland said...

The assam curry fish looks good.

http://durian2land.blogspot.com

I AM A BLOGGER said...

really was nice~
The price was really reasonable (^^)2

Thristhan said...

Packed with people, only means tasty food :) Will go give it ago when I'm around there.

vendoline said...

got a lot of steamboat here, in perlis..n cheap[.hehehe

Duncan Kon said...

well, I would like to recommend you a fantabulous steamboat restaurant at Sri Petaling name 好好 ... I bet you will be amazed by their super tasty soup, and their chili very good too !

I AM A BLOGGER said...

hahahaah, usually, people are the best ads in town^^

I AM A BLOGGER said...

Oic, thanks for the info^^

I AM A BLOGGER said...

Ooooo, yeah, thanks^^ will look for the restaurant if in town~
Nw back in Ipoh ^^