It had been more than a month since my graduation. Ever since then, I have been looking for job non-stop. Despite graduated in a Master Degree, it seems to be futile in searching for a job for me ~ I wonder why~ Most of my friends already found some fantastic jobs; only a few left (including me) still hanging around. I don't mind sitting at home; but the peer pressure is really enormous.
The Reasons I Couldn't Find A Job
- Speed - some of my coursemates already applied job way before graduation. Yes, in this competitive world, we have to be fast (><)
- Timing - currently a lot of universities just had their graduations; therefore, this means more people fighting for the same position.
- Interview skill - I wonder, is my communication skills that bad? I think my confidence is getting lower ....lower....lower....Will I die without a job (@@)?????
- Technical skill - I believe my results are quite fine. But, still it is so hard to get an interview....
- Choosy - I don't think I am, I applied any jobs on Jobstreet but it takes forever to get a reply; after waiting month long, it just stated that position closed (@@)..Heart-broken......
- Resume - Is it my resume not nice? Haizzzzz~~~~~
Until now, I got only 4 interviews with no feedback. Perhaps, it is time for me to rethink, replan, revise my previous action plans. Maybe, I am still lacking of interview skills here ........Anyhow, if you have any job related to environmental or chemical engineering, please just leave a commment.....Or, better stilll, give me some good advice in job hunting....(><) Hopefully, one day, I will dance like the dancing light in the picture. Nice illumination using a cloth (^^)
nuffnang_bid = "5e7bd68542e262bc73e097f3d92f786c";