Friday, August 24, 2012

T.G.I.Friday (^^) @ Pavillion ~



Photobucket

Friday means a lot to a lot of working people out there! Yes, is Friday, not the Friday 13th. The next day is weekend, this also means you have weekend off. Anyhow, this post is about T.G.I.F @ Pavilion(^^).  My family came down KL to visit me and they had yet walked around this luxurious place. During lunch time, we ended up here >>>> T.G.I Friday (^^)

Photobucket

Actually, TGIF is quite like Chilis [here]. The food portion is large despite not as large as Chilis. The taste was amazing for all 3 dishes above. My fav was the middle; it was something like Cheesy Pizza (^^)!!!!


Photobucket

Of course, most dishes would provide french fries !!!!~ The burger and fried chicken were awesome! I would say 10/10 for services. As for the taste, it depends. For heavy grilling and frying delicacies, no doubt TGIF is superb in this case. For people who prefer not that heat-ty food, perhaps they should opt for something else (^^)









2 comments:

Borneo Falcon said...

Coincidentally I also had my first lunch at TGIF today. The food is good

I AM A BLOGGER said...

hahahaha, yup, the food is nice~