Thursday, August 2, 2012

Win, Won, Win Little Prizes

It had really been a while since I have won anything at all. Due to dreadful dealines and schedule, I totally missed out a lot prizes for 2011 and 2012. However, little lady of the luck was still on side. I won some little prizes that made my day a happier day (^^)


Photobucket
Despite this magazine won was a bit irrelevant to a guy, I find it quite useful in obtaining my "beauty" along with my mom and sis (^^) Quite common for metrosexual-era guys , right? (^^)....`~

Photobucket
Not just that, there were even some little items like pens, dog-wire wrapper, little cushion and another pen..Yup, really no need to buy pens because mostly I won pens (><) So scary ~ It is like endless supplies of pens and the pens I bought last time still got supply.......

Photobucket
Another win was quite some time ago for the movie Water for Elephant~ It was quite spectacular but I really disliked Robert Pattison; should have find another more prominent actor ~ Anyhow, the T-shirt is really awesome (^^) along with the chinese hand-fan..(^^). But, really need to lose 10 kg in 10 days to fit in this T-shirt anymore (><)







4 comments:

Small Kucing said...

not bad la. Got win somethings :)

Sherry Go Sharing said...

Wah nice come check my giveaway at nAmesherry.com and Sherrygo.blogspot.com

I AM A BLOGGER said...

ya~ at least still win sumthing~
hahaha~

I AM A BLOGGER said...

Oic, thanks . will check it out later~