Friday, September 5, 2008

Get Tagged and Have Fun!(^_^)



(Tagging From Ziyang)


1 ) Are you allowed to have a bf/gf?
Yes, everybody just wants me to end my single bachelor life.

2 ) Describe yourself in one word.
Fierce(Too much of American Next Top Model).

3 ) Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
Hmmm, tricky question. Can't we like both also love each other?!

4) Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
If I loved someone before, I would never hesitate to express my love(^^), will I ?!

5 ) Does it feel good to love?
Absolutely, love makes love{Hehe, correct?!}

6 ) What's the best thing to do with the one you love?
I will spend my time with my love one sitting side by side, watching the sunrise(romantic leh)

7) What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you??
As you like, I don't have to lie to you!

8 ) Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
I always love someone, giving is a blessing!

9 ) What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
I am also a jealous person. Well, they are driven by an evil force from within. If they don't control themselves, they will become a Sith rather than a Jedi.


10 ) What would you say to playboys/playgirls?
Play safe! Because one day, you will regret that you are that playful!



[[ * PART 2 * ]]

1 ) Best place to cry?
Inside my heart!

2) Who do you love the most?
Myself, my family, my friends, my pets...

3 ) Tell us about ur dream last night?
Wow, it was dramatic! I was having a fight in a public toilet because of a silly matter which I couldn't remember.

4) Ever hated someone so bad?
Of course,I just can't stop hating people. But, after that, I would have no feeling to the person at all. Don't know why, maybe that is my self-protection mechanism.

5 )The biggest & most hurtful lie you heart?
Well, I don't remember because quite a lot. But, the most recent one was that a person said that I am very childish, stubborn, unreasonable, selfish, self-centered behind my back. I was very upset. But, now, I am okay. But, I will make a statement that "if you want to say something like that, please say it in front of my face" I will rebut with facts and figures, but, definitely not with rumours!{ Sorry leh, too emo oredi}



[[ * PART 3* ]]

The last person..
-you had a beer with?
Can't remember!

-you went to the movies with?
Kokleong, Ziyang, and Kahheng

-you talked on the cell phone with?
My Sister

-you hugged?
Myself{cry, so pathetic!!!,nobody wants to hug me because I am too ugly!!}

-you yelled at?
My handphove!

In the last week have you..
~Kissed someone?
Not in a million years(^^)

~Danced crazy?
In my bathroom, doing the Beyonce's "Check on it". {Not joking 1}


[[ * PART 4* ]]

Think of the last time u were angry, why were u angry?
I am always angry! Because OF THE HORRIBLE MOSQUITOES !!!!!!!!!!!{Currently there are more than 10 of them attacking me while I am writing this tagging}

If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?
I wish for the best to me, my family, and my friends!!! I want to become a real saint for once before I die!

If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
Paris, France!!!!

Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
I always blackmail people one. I am a professional{If I can't find a job, I can become Ah Long, a very wicked and horrible one}

Are you old fashioned?
I would not call myself old-fashioned, but, I am retrospective! "Without the past, where is the future?"

What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
No idea, when I have the experience, maybe will post an article for this(^^)

What thing would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
My dignity! Without dignity, I feel that I am useless!

[[ * PART 5* ]]

5 Facts About Me:
  • Love arts, including drawing, writing, singing
  • Love to swim;however, still sucks at it!
  • I have a flawless rosy-red face! {haha, really!}
  • Multiple personality - at home, I am childish; at uni, I am still childish; at class, I am still childish; at play, I am crazy; ....Omg, do I really have multiple personality!
  • Easily hold grudge and I am not afraid to tell everybody! This is me!


5 Things that Scares Me:
  1. Used to scare deep water.
  2. Errr, perhaps, tigers, lions, crocodiles
  3. OOOO, dirty toilets!!!! I will clean them for sure!
  4. Achieve nothing in my life!
  5. Grow old alone!

7 Songs Playing in My Head Lately:
  1. Run To You {Whitney Houston}
  2. Sorry
  3. Motherland {Japanese Song}
  4. Warwick Avenue
  5. 情人不会忘记
  6. Stickwifu
  7. Love Song by 方大同

7 Words/Things I Always Use:
  1. handphone{playing mp3}
  2. computer{writing blog lah}
  3. tv{watching ANTM9}
  4. internet{ONLINE}
  5. fingers{OOO, this 1 ar, ....typing}
  6. eyes{Watch, read, all sort of things}
  7. mouth{Eat non-stop)


Waaaa, this tag is very long lah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So, not planning to tag other people{Don't want to hate me just like right now, I am hating....}Anyway, have a fun time reading!!!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahahahaha..your answers are so funny. You were doing that 'gong3 qiao2' in bathroom? Wow, Beyonce Lee!

I AM A BLOGGER said...

really lah, i am joking 1. Y ppl juz dun believe me?! juz like my answer for one of ur tagging, as u like , i dun hv to lie to u(^^). hehe!