Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Suvey On How To Improve "My Little World" Blog.






A Survey On How To Improve "My Little World" Blog


Topic : Ways To Improve "My Little World"
Team : Xjion89 a.k.a Jay a.k.a X.J
{Haha, split personality(^^)}
Method: On-line Commenting


Introduction
I am from Group Xjion89, doing a research on the ways to improve "My Little World" blog. Hopefully, you can assist me in completing this survey{Basically, you really do not have to answer any question, just give your comments regarding my blog}(^^)





Part 1
Criteria To Judge:
  1. Content
  2. Creativity
  3. Originality
  4. Quality & Quantity
  5. Personality
  6. Language skills
  7. Presentation Skills
  8. Consistency

In this part, you can choose all or anyone of the criteria that you think that I need to improve or I am already skilled in it.However, personally, I think that I still have a long....long....long way to go. For example, you can do like this:

content: Not strong enough OR content:very informative

It is just an informal survey to gain some ideas for improvements. Therefore, you can do this casually. You can even use only one word to describe this.





Part 2
Design Issue:
  1. Do you like my blog design?
  2. Is my layout too messy?
  3. Is my colour scheme all wrong?
  4. Is my widgets not appealing?
Again, you can use very simple comment. There is no need for long comment.




Part 3

Type of blogs:
  1. Picture blog
  2. Music blog
  3. Word blog
  4. Video blog
Basically, I use the combination of picture and word blog. However, if you would like to see me play more piano for music blog, I will try my best. Therefore, if you have any idea, just give it to me(^^)




First of all, I would like to thank you all, no matter my friends or total strangers, who support my blog! Your comments will be used only for "My Little World" Blog improvement. I am a person who can take critics and comments very openly. Therefore, if you dislike my blog, you can straight away tell me why. {Just bring it on(^^), you can be as wicked and as honest just like Simon Cowell}Hahaha, so, when you pass by, please do not hesitate to leave a constructive comment!

P.S: Thanks for taking your time to read this, your effort will be appreciated by me 100% maybe more(^^)








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Content wise, it's fine.
It's YOUR blog, your style.

Not gonna ask you to change this or that. It's yours and not mine.

I don't like the color scheme, though. I guess the green don't work for me lol

AtelierGal
http://ateliergal.pixnet.net/blog/

I AM A BLOGGER said...

hey, really thanks for the comment. ooo, green is not ur type. Hahaha, I will take ur comment into account(^^) Thanks a lot(^^)