Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I am Wolverine who has green "claws"[fingers]






You Are Wolverine



Small but fierce, you're a great fighter.

Watch out! You are often you're own greatest enemy.



Powers: Adamantium claws, keen senses, the ability to heal quickly


Well, this personality test is quite interesting. I learned this test from a blogger friend - JK. Haha, after taking the test, I thought either I would be Storm or Jean[Both of their powers are mental-based] However, to my surprise, I am Wolverine who is fierce fighter[So, don't mess with me(^^), just kidding]. Anyway, it is just a test. I still can't imagine the similarity between me and Wolverine.[I am not really physically-fit, I am fat(><)]

However, if I am Wolverine, I will be Wolverine with green claws. Haha, because, I really like gardening. Let me talks about the benefits of gardening by yourself:

  1. Work out >>>Sometimes, physical demanding which burns fats in a short time.
  2. Save money>>> Don't have to hire a gardener, you also don't have to go to gym.
  3. enlighten your day>>> A little picturesque garden of your own.

These are only a few of the benefits of gardening. In short, gardening is just great!!! Okay, now, it is time for some extreme-makeover for my little garden. Actually, after sending back my Indonesian maid{due to economy burden a.k.a getting poorer-if have time please support my ads(^^)}, plus my mother was involved in an accident quite some time ago which resulted a very serious knee injury, there was not nobody left to really take care of our little garden. So, as a member in my house, I decided to "claw" off all the unwanted grass and leaves in this semi-abandoned garden. I have decided to make this My Little World just for today!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

  • The first picture is the before makeover- It was actually quite messy with all the grass and the deco-item was down due to weather
  • The second picture is the process - As you can see my {beautiful}hand holding a green claw, I was about to start to work.
  • The third picture is the after - Well, it was not exactly very extreme. But, there were some differences still- neater, cleaner, and another added deco-item (* *) {I really heart it}

Apart from that, as the ultra-sensitive Wolverine, I had also found some of the hidden jewels in my garden. If I had not done gardening work today, maybe, I would lost them forever. So, another good point for gardening. Here are my hidden jewels!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

  • It was really a little white Princess waiting for me to look for her!{P.s: I even edited her into a lomo as my footer, scroll to the lowest of my blog to check it out!}
  • The flowers and the stones just blended together in harmony(^^)!

Lastly, I would say that gardening is just awesome! Plus, as Wolverine, I just proud to have green claws!!!!!!(^^){hahaha, I crapped in a meaningful way today, yeah!!!!}
Photobucket












No comments: