Saturday, September 6, 2008

I am one of the richest men alive?!{Warning}



Okay, the answer is no!!! Well, it was just another fine day. {Crapping} However, when I checked my account, I had received a lot of "You Had Won" emails. Well, according to one of the emails, I won £750, 000.00 through Swiss On-line lottery which I did not participate. Another email claimed that I was one of the 3 winners for DELL ELECTRONIC SEASONAL AWARDS 2008; thus, another £500, 000.00 which I did not join as well {Wow, I should be happy because I was that lucky@ in my dreams}. {Basically, this is a warning to everybody be careful of online scams! You can't be too careful}

Photobucket

Photobucket

You can click on the images for bigger view through here(1) and here (2)


With all the "You Had Won" emails I received that required me to provide my personal details, I was totally overwhelmed! Yup, it was that easy to get rich online@again in my dreams. Personally, I am pretty sure that all of the online lotteries are big scams!!!!{unless you really join}. Some even needed me to pay them deposits in order to claim my money! Come on, as a well-educated consumer by my mum{Thank you, mum for teaching me to be a great consumer}, I would never fall for these traps unless I am very greedy! However, some people still fell for these scams.



Therefore, it is always very important to note that:
  1. Did you join the contest? If not, you can smell something fishy.
  2. Do you need to pay claim your prize?Again, if you had won, you don't have to pay a single cent.
  3. Do they need your very personal details?unless you apply an online account to join the contests! If so, you really have to be careful, because they might use your identity to do something illegal!

Anyway, after calculating all the "You Had Won" emails, I was about £5000, 000.00+++++ richer!!!!!!!!{From hero to zeros!!!} Haha, just like that, I am one of the richest men alive@in my dreams(^^) After this, I just felt scam-dalous! Anyway, there are numerous legal and safe ways to make money such as blogging, auctioning, selling genuine products, etc...Please don't do something that you will regret(^^)

P.S: Beware of these kind of unethical scams!








4 comments:

Matt said...

Ya I agree that is pretty unbelievable. I have received several scam emails like that. A lot of them are phishing sites trying to screw you. Like you said there are legit ways to make money, and these lotteries are definitely not one of them.

I AM A BLOGGER said...

Absolutely, internet is really becoming more dangerous day by day! We just can't be too careful!

MisterZyl said...

I hate those stupid scams too.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Have a nice day.

I AM A BLOGGER said...

haha, me too! You are welcome(^^)