Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Malaysia is 50+1 {I am proud to be A Malaysian}







Malaysia is finally 50+1 years + 3 days old. Alamak! I am 3 days late to give my wishing;however, I am still wishing Malaysia, Happy Merdeka!!!(^^) {late better than never} I am proud to be a Malaysian because of its amazing local food - Mamak, its beautiful people - Michelle Yeoh, its charming little friend - Orang Utan, its superb artcraft - batik and many more. I am also utterly proud that Lee Chong Wei, won an Olympic medal for Malaysia as a token of Merdeka Celebration. In short, there is nothing that I am more proud of, than being a Malaysian. I heart Malaysia ! Malaysia Boleh!


In conjunction with Merdeka Celebration, a book all about Malaysia was published - 50+1 Malaysia, more information on http://themalaysiapage.com/






4 comments:

Rynne Lee said...

LOL you won me edi =P but better late than never xD Go Go Malaysia~

I AM A BLOGGER said...

haha, yup, better than never(^^)

fufu said...

yeah aku anak malaysia

I AM A BLOGGER said...

ooo, really?! I tot u are Singaporean. Haha, proud to be anak Malaysia!(^^)