Monday, September 8, 2008

Random Pics of My Uni Memory!



As my holiday is going to end soon, I am really excited and at the same time, I just feel a little heavy. For so many days, I have been "quarantined" away from my lecture notes, I just can't help to have a sense of anxiety. Yup, there are worries in my mind about what lies ahead for my upcoming semester. Am I going to be able to catch up? Am I going to have a better year? Am I going to regret my decision? Well, all will be answered on 22 September!


Anyway, I have to stop myself from being that depressing. Here are some of the pictures that I took during my stay in my Uni. To be honest, last year was not bad or was not entirely good. It was just an average year for me. Hopefully, this year will be rocking!!! I made a lot of new friends since I was the only one from my batch to go further my studies here! OOoo, enough talking, let's the photos speak for themselves. {I am also going to post a few groups photos, guess which one is my(^^)?}


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Proudly, I present that this is my uni and the library is just magnificent in the photo!~





PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

The natural scenes in my uni - ducks, trees, and an amazing view from my floor's balcony!






Last but not least, I am also presenting a photo of my English Group under Miss Alison!!! She is a very funny lecturer, but she is definitely very strict! Can you spot me in the photo? or do you know which one is me(^^)












4 comments:

Borneo Falcon said...

Would like to see the interior of those structures and buildings

I AM A BLOGGER said...

Sure, next time, will show u (^^)

Anonymous said...

Ducks getting their morning walk in your uni?? So cute!!!

I AM A BLOGGER said...

hahaha, they really monopoly the lake near my uni! Will definitely show u all more pics soon!(^^)